Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend

We had a really nice, relaxing weekend at home with not too much going on. On Saturday we went to the local cider mill and it was a blast. There was cheap, delicious local produce and lots and lots of animals for the kids to pet and feed.

Later Sydney and I went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was OK. There was this one part about the girl character having once been a nerd wearing her hair in a ponytail and having glasses. I look next to me and my beautiful daughter has her hair in a pony and has glasses. I hate stereotypes and name calling like that! Besides that, the movie was pretty good and Sydney didn't catch the whole nerd/glasses thing anyway. However I'm sure we may have to deal with that at some point.

Yesterday we were disappointed by the Seahawks loss. Hope Hasselbeck is on the mend as well as Tatupu. Sydney put together her own game day outfit. What do you think?

2 comments:

merrystephens said...

You are such a great mom! And I love your daughters awesome seahawks outfit!!!! So glad that everything is going well. I check in often and just wanted you to know that we are always praying for your family. You are so inspiring with your incredible attitude.

ronnie said...

your cousin john wore glasses when he was young and grew out of it his eyes got better. texans lost too dammit
ronnie