Friday, September 25, 2009

Daycare

Just a quick note before calling it a night. Today Isaac did really well at daycare. He was a little sad when I left but through the window I could see he stopped crying quickly. When we picked him up, we were told that at nap time, Isaac got up after all the kids had laid down and went to each one of them, kissed them and said "night night", then laid down and took a nap. Isaac has been super affectionate since the accident - like he goes up to total strangers and gives them hugs. I'm not exactly sure how to handle these situations...I just apologize because although some think it's sweet, some are a bit grumpy and confused. My dad and I were talking tonight and we think that Isaac knows where he was, how far he's come and he's just grateful to be here.

2 comments:

boobieprize said...

i think he was like that before the accident, remember when i met him for the first time?
he he he

annie

Nancy said...

A-w-w-w-w, how sweet is that?

Love Aunt Nancy