Friday, August 7, 2009

Just a Little Rant

Becuase I'm home with Sydney today (she's not feeling well), I'm gonna blog about something that annoys me. Actually a few things that annoy me. They're things I wouldn't say to most people and sorry if you hate me for it but these things piss me off.

1) When people pull up in front of retail or grocery stores and drop people off - especially when they're SLOW to get out of the car. I mean really? You can't pull down an aisle and then let someone off?

2) People who drop people off in front of stores and then pull over to the side to wait for them. Lazy lazy lazy. And rude to people who are trying to get around. Get a parking spot jackass.

3) People who drive around looking for a close parking spot. Walk people.

4) It appears anyone and everyone can get a handicap sticker. People are usually in poor physical condition because they haven't taken care of themselves. Obvious exceptions on this one and I'm not going to go into them.

5) People who take the elevator from Floor One to Floor Two. Again, obvious exceptions exist but take note - lazy lazy lazy and RUDE to those of us who have quite a few floors to get up.

6) Checkers who aren't chatty. I'm chatty, say hello, ask me how my day is going, say something interesting.

OK I'm finding that I have to think too hard now so I'll conclude this rant. Sorry if my poor attitude has impacted your day in a negative way.

Be Happy!

1 comment:

boobieprize said...

Rebecca, i love that you had time to post this lovely list. as i sit here reading the above notes and tears in my eyes about Isaac, this made me LOL.
i love you.
annie