Monday, May 26, 2008

Tampa Trip

This weekend we had a fabulous time in Tampa! We left Saturday at noon time. Tampa is about a 3.5 hour drive from our house and we checked into our hotel in time to hit the pool. Our hotel had a really fun kiddie pool and we had a great time playing and relaxing. Sunday we hit Busch Gardens Africa. It was awesome! Then on Monday we visited Adventure Island - Tampa's huge water park. It was a hot day and we just took turns going on the slides with Sydney. It had a great water play area for the little ones so we made that our home base and just ventured out from there. It was so incredibly crowded as it was open to Tampa school's but we got there early and left just after 1pm.

This weekend Isaac definitely mastered crawling! He's all over the place and he's so fun to watch! He's such a happy guy and is a huge flirt!


Sometimes I feel like my life is just one fun adventure after another these days. I really feel so blessed to be in the situation I'm in right now - able to stay home with my kids and watch them grow! When we're out doing such fun things as a family, it just warms my heart to see the perma-smile on Sydney's face. It's amazing how during these times she is so well behaved too - just happy to listen to mom and dad because I think she just knows it makes all our lives so much more enjoyable - so why ruin a good thing?!?!

No comments: