Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Just a quick shout out to wish all you mom's & mom's-to-be a Happy Mother's Day!



Although it's hard not being around my mom, I still had a wonderful day with my family and friends. We went to the Ferguson's for brunch. I made a Shrimp, Spinach & Feta Fritatta, Jessica made a delicious fruit salad and we had some pastries to round it all out. Afterwards, Jessica and I went shopping and had some great mommy time out - it was perfect! Lyndon and Sydney made a delicious dinner tonight and let me put my feet up. It was fantastic!


Of course Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without mention of the wonderful role model I've had. My mom means the world to me. I could not ask for a more supportive and loving mother and friend. Mom, you have truly taught me so many things throughout my life and are always there to listen and to offer me advice when I need it. I am looking forward to spending my next Mother's Day with you again. Thank you for all that you have done and for all that you do. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Parent's-To-Be said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mothers Day, you deserve it! And you are one sexy momma, you look great!