Friday, May 2, 2008

Pictures

One thing that's been on my "to-do" list is to go through all the pictures on our computer, upload them to kodak and order them so we can have some actual pictures in our home rather than being all on our computer. Well I've spent the last two days doing just that. I sorted the pictures by year and finally have my order in. In total, we ordered 1109 pictures - dating back to 2004. Maybe some day I'll get them in albums but just having them in a box is step one for me! Maybe now I can start getting Sydney's baby book really looking good!

I thought I would share just a few pictures from the last few years!



It's been so much fun to go through all of our pictures again! It seems so long ago Sydney had no hair but that lasted for two years....


Aunt Kathie arrives from NYC this afternoon for a short weekend visit. We are really looking forward to spending time with her!!

No comments: