Friday, April 11, 2008

Princess Wishes

Tonight Sydney and I went to see Princess Wishes - Princesses on Ice. It was fabulous! I bought the tickets awhile ago on a whim. Why do they have these kid events at 7:30 at night when normal toddlers are nearing bedtime??? I don't know. But I was able to get Sydney to nap later this afternoon and she slept for a good two hours. The night was perfect for us! All the princesses were there as well as Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Tinkerbell. Sydney dressed up as Aurora from Sleeping Beauty - of course so many passer-by's just loved her little look. she literally stood in awe for the first half hour and then was able to sit and enjoy the show.

Our night got even more exciting when we returned home to find Grandpa and Grandma here! They flew in while we were at the show and Sydney was awake for a long time tonight! Running on fumes!

Isaac appears to be teething again. Poor guy - he's in so much pain and sometimes I just feel helpless.

Tomorrow we're leaving for our fun in the sun vacation so I probably won't blog while away - but rest assured I'll have plenty to share when we return!

No comments: