Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Shopping New Life Email

Yesterday my email was somehow hacked and a message titled "New Shopping New Life" was sent to every single one of my contacts in hotmail. From the information I gathered, it doesn't look like this affects anyone who opened the email at all - it's just an inconvenience and I apologize.

In addition to sending this email, all my contacts in hotmail were somehow deleted. It seems as though hotmail and yahoo are being targeted the most and so from here on out I will be using my gmail account which is rebecca.linville at gmail dot com . I will be checking my hotmail periodically and will respond to emails and include my new email address. Unfortunately I can't send a mass email letting people know of the change.

Again - I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused!!!

No comments: