Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Interview

Well on Monday I had my interview with the State so I wanted to report that it went really well! I felt really confident after it was over and so I guess we'll just see. There were five total interviews and a few were already state employees so I'm afraid they'll have an advantage but that's OK - I'll just keep plugging away. The environment was ideal for me - actually kind of a "shop" office and I really do well in those kind of atmospheres. A decision should be made by the end of next week and this is probably just the start of many interviews!

Today the kids and I drove up to Oak Harbor and had a playdate with The Reeder's - friends from when Lyndon and I first met. Their daughter Kailee is 3 and son Mikey is 6 months and we really enjoyed our day.

With less than a week left before the kiddos and I head back to FL, I find myself panicking about how I'm going to fit everyone and everything in. Luckily we've had three weeks to really spend a lot of time with many good friends! It's just never long enough!! Next time we're back - it'll be for good!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Glad to hear it went well! I've got some news for you on the job front too; I'll tell you when you get back to FL!