Monday, July 14, 2008

Life in the NW

We've been enjoying the last 12 days in Washington. We spent the weekend of the 4th in Anacortes with a group of our friends, then took a break in Edmonds with The Reed's for a couple of days before heading to Tacoma/Olympia to spend more time with friends. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends in our lives that open their homes to us as we come by storm a couple times per year!

Lyndon flies home tomorrow and we can't believe how fast time flies! The kids and I still have a couple more weeks so I'm looking forward to a little bit of a slower pace and being able to see some more friends.

In other news, I've scored an interview at the State of Washington the week of the 21st so we'll see how that goes. I have a feeling they are going to want the position to be filled sooner then I can fill it but we will see!

Soon I'll be downloading some pictures so stay tuned!!!

No comments: