Saturday, August 2, 2008

Learning to Ride

Now that we are back in Florida and somewhat settled, I am finally getting the chance to sit down and upload all of our pictures. All 276 of them.

The latter half of our trip was good. We really missed having dad around but tried to stay busy as much as possible! My interview with the State went really well and as of now I haven't officially heard anything but my inside source believes it's been offered to another applicant. I have a stack of about 5 other positions I plan on applying for and will be doing that this weekend! Having spent such a wonderful month in WA, we are so anxious to move back - more than EVER!

My parents put training wheels on an old kid's bike they had and Sydney loved it! I think we know what Santa will be bringing this year....



No comments: