Monday, June 23, 2008

Sydney's First Self-haircut


I hear it's happened to most mom's of little girls and I always thought it was hilarious and that I would think it was hilarious if my daughter was to perform a cut on herself. However this afternoon when Sydney said "mommy, look at how pretty my hair" - I was not pleased. Of course it's the week before we leave on our trip.....

I had just cut her bangs myself this morning. I put the scissors back into Lyndons cutting kit, then back in the linen closet. Obviously she was paying attention.

2 comments:

Sarah, Nick, and Baby George said...

Oh you can hardly notice!! Look at her little guilty face in the picture!
Love you Rebecca!

Parent's-To-Be said...

It's true, you can hardly notice. What I do notice is that she looks so much like her mommy in this picture! Guilty yet so very happy with herself:)