Sunday, February 28, 2010

What did I do?

I'm sorry for posting again....but I just can't help but think. What did I do? Continuing my pity party....

What did I do???????

Why am I being dealt these cards? I am going back in my life, in my teens...when we all did stupid stuff. When I was not nice to certain people, when I did those bad things that teens sometimes do, when I was mean to my parents, a jerk to my brother, broke a boyfriends heart, etc. Apparently all those things are coming back to me now.

I have realized and acknowledged all these things earlier but I have been such a good person in my adult years. I love. I love those around me, thought of all those who have I have wronged and those who have wronged me as growing experiences and regret but correct those actions. Yet I apparently will be penalized. How do I not think like this???

2 comments:

ronnie said...

Gods rath falls on the just and the unjust it sais in the bible. bad things happen to good people sometimes. it is NOT anything you`ve done. stuff happens. in this case it was an accident.I know it is hard to think it`s not something that you`ve done but you need to. there`s not a person alive that hasn`t done bad things but God foregives and forgets. i hope this may help.


your texas uncle
ronnie

Anonymous said...

Rebecca - you are one of the most kindest people I have ever met. I knew you in those teen years and I would never think of you as a bad person. We all do things to hurt people but we also do things to help and love people which I know you have done a lot in your time. So just as a reminder to you... you did nothing to bring this on, it's just one of those bad fucking hands and hopefully you'll get some good fucking hands later to make up for this lame one. I love you and hope things take a turn for the better ASAP.

~Rachael