Thursday, June 23, 2011

Restless

That's it - I confess. I'm completely restless! For six years, I couldn't wait to find a home base and settle down. Well here we are, here we have the capability of settling down, making the Pacific NW our permanent home but now all I can think about is the next adventure.

In a way I'm disappointed in myself that I just can't be happy where I am, but then I'm happy that I have dreams and set my sights on bigger things. I'm thankful my family (mom and dad) gave me both roots and wings. There is a huge world out there and I have loved experiencing so much of it so far. Just not sure I'm quite done yet.

I definitely miss the south - mostly the weather. We were so active there. And I do miss my stay-at-home mom roll just a little bit as well. Are there greener pastures elsewhere?

So stay tuned. I'm getting antsy.

No comments: